Thursday, December 08, 2005

Halloween '05






As most friends know, Halloween is a huge event for the Crosby clan. It was the best holiday of the year - friends, food, drinks, and plenty of laughing. I guess having the creative gene didn't hurt either. We would (still do) spend wwaaay too much time making our costumes or even a haunted trail when we were younger.
Over the past several months, Lucy and I have been watching wrestling on and off. She actually didn't know Ric Flair until we started and now, everytime he walks into the ring, she laughs. I thought, "why not make her a Flair costume for Halloween? She's already loud enough to pull his act off!!" (heheheh). Anyway, I probably put 15 hours into sewing her robe and making her old school WWF belt. I spent so much time making hers that I had to do the worst thing possible (not quite as not having any costume), but I had to 'buy' one. BOO! I was a voodoo doll....who actually looked like a person in a giant potatoe sack. BOO! Luckily, no one took any photos of me before my camera batteries died. I do wish I could've snapped a pic of Lucy wearing her full 'Flair' garb (including colorful boas not pictured) and doing the 'Flair strut'.
My sis, Melanie, and her fiance, Brad, drove to KC from Fort Worth to spend Halloween with us. Mel pulled off the 'bad ass fairy' costume pretty well! Enjoy the pics!

Site Meter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home