Sunday, December 11, 2005

Christmas surprise


If you'll be reading this blog, you'll soon see that future posts will jump from present time to this past summer when I moved here. I've been taking pics all along but just now started posting them. Here is a more recent one.
Lucy and I put up our 'Charlie Brown' tree on the last day of November. She was leaving for a week-long pharacy trip the next day so we wanted to finish it before she would be gone. When nearing the end of decorating, she was admirering our handywork and looked pleased, but then I said, "there's one ornament missing though!" Lucy looked confused then I pulled out her surprise and asked, "Lucy, will you marry me?" Since I had been decorating our little tree, I was already in the 'asking position'. Totally caught off guard, she had the 'deer in headlights' look for most of the night and into the next day. Let me put it like his, Lucy rarely has a shortage of comments and isn't afraid to state her opinion on ANYTHING. This is what caught me off guard!

Oh...she said yes!

Site Meter

2 Comments:

Blogger lizcjones said...

Yay! What a sweet way to ask. Congratulations to you both!

6:56 AM  
Blogger sania said...

Oh yayyyy! Congratulations you two! :)

Sania

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home