Monday, September 18, 2006

Trip to Athens for the UGA/UAB game














This is the most excited I've been about going to a UGA game in a while. Since Lucy and I lived in Kansas last year, I was unable to make a trip to Athens. This will be my first game in almost two years (UGA/GAtech in '04)!! I met my friend Randy for the game.
Here are a few pics - I left the 'action' shots large so you should be able to get a close-up when clicked. There was a nice tribute to Erk Russell, the legendary defensive coordinator for UGA (64-80) who passed away recently, and for UGA I, the first in the line of the world-famous mascot who turns 50 this year.


Site Meter

3 Comments:

Blogger lizcjones said...

Great pictures!

7:41 AM  
Blogger jstarley05 said...

I second that.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Ben, aka BadBen said...

Wow, they have football there, too?

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home