Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!






Last night, Lucy and I went and watched the horror classic, Halloween, at the theater. They were showing the movie twice - Oct. 30th and 31st at 8:00.

Lucy and I have seen this movie literally dozens of times and can quote most any part. We actually have a few inside jokes we say between each other. See if you can recognize the actor/actress or part:

"Get you ass away from there, Lonnie!"
"The evil is GONE!...Gone away from here!!!"

Anyway, it was a fun time last night and in honor of one of my favorite movies of all time, I decided to carve our pumpkin like Michael Myers. We bought the pumpkin over a week ago with intentions on carving it then, but things always got in the way. I took a short cut and scanned a pic, took it into photoshop and made it a hard-edged, B/W pic which made it easier to trace onto a pumpkin.

I took a few shots and had fun in photoshop. Here are the results!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Site Meter

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben, aka BadBen said...

Yes! Now that's a pumpkin!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home