Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The all-nighter


Well..here I am sitting behind the computer late night again. Although I don't do all-nighters nearly as often as I used to (college days and during my jail sentence working in Macon), they still happen. It's usually because of deadlines and/or procrastination. I don't 'put off' work and just sit around doing nothing.......I usually just end up working on something I 'want' to instead of the work I 'need' to. Tonight happens to fit that instance. Got a deadline for sketches tomorrow, but instead of doing it today, I work on my weekly 'Illustration Friday' entry. Then I napped....and after that, I did my weekly Tuesday night trail run. So after settling down to work, it's midnight.
But you know what? I don't mind all-nighters...and I even like them sometimes. I like the quiet. I like when I'm listening to music and I like the darkness out the window. I'm a nerd and like 'coast-to-coast-AM'. I like to drink coffee...all day and night! Anyway...guess this blog entry was just another way to put off work. Gotta go...'coast-to-coast AM' is coming on and I'm sure it's something about ghosts!

Music I'm into lately:
The Meters
My morning jacket
Andrew Bird
Chesterfield Kings
Site Meter

2 Comments:

Blogger lizcjones said...

Same old Jason!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Josh Dysart said...

I love all nighters! They give you some time just to yourself to work, think, etc. Granted, it's often tired-as-hell time to yourself, but hey, I'll take it. Welcome to KC!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home