Thursday, April 17, 2008

No big happenings...just busy.

I realize I haven't posted anything to my ramblings site in a few weeks. The delay hasn't been due to laziness, but just the opposite. Work has been steadily flowing in the for the few weeks (which is GREAT!). It hasn't allowed me to do anything 'photo worthy' to post and I'm not someone who usually types/rambles about their daily lives.

The weather has gotten warmer over the last week (high 70s today). Everything is a light, pale green from the pollen which would explain my headache. I'll hop on the bike in the next week and take some pics of the usual stomping grounds - Paris Mountain.

My exercise has been steady - 2/3 gyms days and 2 running days a week. I haven't been pushing myself running though due to the constant ankle pain (for about 1.5 years now). I have a 4 hour run planned near Jones Gap State Park which will test my indurance and ankle strength. The few people (Mom) who read my blog will see some pics soon!

Site Meter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home