Saturday, October 11, 2008

Recent pics















I'm just going to put a few pics up from the past few months.....I guess 'cause I'm lazy and don't feel like doing a post for each set.

In September, Lucy and I had two trips, the first to the UGA/SC game and the second to Blue Ridge, GA, for a weekend getaway.

The trip to Columbia will be one of only two games (Baton Rouge in Oct) I'll get to go to. Originally, a large group of us were planning to tailgate together, but one-by-one, everybody dropped out leaving only Lucy and I. Lucy and I haven't missed a game in Columbia since '02 and it's kinda become our by-yearly football trip. Even before we moved to Greenville, we made two trips to Columbia and mentioned we along we friend should make the easy road trip. It may have been the hottest game I've ever attended (am I getting old?), but we found tickets at face value and got to see another nailbiting UGA/SC game ending with a win by the good guys.

Our trip to Blue Ridge coincided with Lucy's B-Day (September 26th). Instead of giving each other birthday gifts we probably don't need (more shirts?), we do a weekend trip near the big day. She took Thur/Friday off work so I booked the cabin for a long weekend. The weather was perfect, I managed to fit in a long trail run, and my parents and sister were able to come for a day. My Dad had just finished his radiation treatments so luckily he had the strength to put up with all of us!

And finally....a pic of the luckiest dog in the world - Roscoe.
Site Meter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home