Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Getting back into the swing of it

After being away from my 'comfort zone' for 2 weeks (in TX and in GA for Christmas), you would think I would be more energized and ready to start back to work, but with how I like to work, it's been the opposite.
I can't just jump back and forth into my 'creative state', and sometimes it's tough for me to even find! When I start working, I don't like to quit in the middle of a piece...sometimes staying up for a few days. I'll get an idea or a 'feeling' about a work and must finish it then.
Before the TX trip, I had been in the 'zone' for weeks and been churning out piece after piece - some for work but others for myself. Doing multiple personal pieces is a good sign I'm having fun. This past week has been tough though AND I have jobs I can start on. I'm just gonna have to force myself to sit!!!


Site Meter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home