Wednesday, March 11, 2009

snow pics





















Once in a blue moon, the south will get snow. I can think of maybe five times where I saw snow growing up in middle GA....and that's almost 30 years worth of memories.

I've experienced snow a little more the past few years living in Kansas City and now Greenville, SC. This past weekend was one of those times which saw us getting about 4-5 inches starting Sunday afternoon.

Two of my three dogs, Otis and Dudley, loved playing in the snow while Roscoe didn't want to leave the comfort (and dryness) of the back porch. Dudley continued to play with his tennis ball rolling it around the yard turning it into a mini snow ball.

I enjoy snow! Now I don't want a huge storm with multiple feet of snow and the inevitable broken branches and lost power (luckily that didn't happen to us this time, but friends lost their power for 3-5 days), but once a year, a nice snowfall with sticking for a day or two is fun.

Site Meter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home