Thursday, January 05, 2006

Back in KC!

Finally...I've gotten reorganized from my vacation to write. That was a very long two weeks living outta a suitcase back in GA. First, I lost my Montblanc pen at the airport. Lucy got sick on the way home. A quick turnaround job came up and only had Christmas weekend to do 6 illustrations with no supplies and my parent's slow computer! Finally on the way home, our flight was delayed in ATL because of tornados!! Hopefully everyone sees the irony when the only tornados I experience are in Atlanta...not Kansas. Overall, it was nice to see the family and visit some of my 'ol stomping grounds. I got a chance to run on the trails in Macon 4 times and once in Athens. I'm very happy to be back in Kansas City and not living outta my suitcase....at least for the next two weeks until I have to head back to GA for a wedding........

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben, aka BadBen said...

Welcome back, Jason. It's ironic that the only tornados that I've ever seen were on a run in Spokane, Washington in 1995.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home