Thursday, May 18, 2006

Race shirts


It's been great being a part of the KC Trail Nerds the past year in KC. Although I already considered myself a trail runner, I used to run alone. It's nice to have a group of peers who keep pushing me to get better. I would have never figured I would run a marathon....let along an ULTRA-marathon (anything beyond a marathon distance).
Anyway, I did a T-shirt for the group. Ben, the group organizer, printed copies for anyone who joined the group. Lately, I saw a lady wearing the shirt in the grocery store and a woman wearing it on a blog located in Illinois! Ben has said he's sold shirts to other countries included Thialand.

Ben is wanted to start a race series which will include 'shorter' races (usually anything under 10 miles). I have to have this shirt to him by next week. Here's the KC Trail Nerds shirt for anyone who hasn't seen it.

(we do a lot of night running)


Site Meter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home