Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The happenings


To catch everyone up on the latest happenings:

Had my first nationally published illo come out in January in No Depression, a portrait of musician Joan Osborne.

My second nationally published illustration will come out in March in Trail Runner Magazine.

I wasn't able to go to the 07 PsychoWYCO in Kansas this past weekend. I had been training to do the 50k which I did last year. Work was more than steady in January which presented a small problem with training, but the main reason I chose to not attend was some 'stomach issues' which plagued me most of the month. I don't know what 'it' was exactly but I lost 10+ lbs in just 2 weeks. My stomach was constantly churning and cramping and wouldn't allow me to trail run for a few weeks. Overall.....NOT FUN! It seems like if it isn't one things slowing my running down (ankles or feet), it's another (stomach cramps or blisters). Poot.

My site is being updated (color section finished) and new postcards were mailed last week. Hopefully I can bring in some new clients and make 'em happy!

Here is the latest pic of Roscoe being bathed. As you can guess....he's not liking it!

Site Meter

1 Comments:

Blogger lizcjones said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home