Monday, January 16, 2006

Married Land

After my two weeks in GA over Christmas, you'd figure I'd be 'Georgia'd out'. Nope, I gotta head back for another week for Paul Boyd's wedding. Honestly, I had just gotten back in the KC swing from the first trip and now I'll be living outta a suitcase for another week. No problem though because it'll be nice to see Paul one more time before he heads off to 'Married Land' - a place where old friends go to rarely be seen again. Not his fault though...it happens to everyone and will probably happen to me also. Seems like marriage is the imaginary point when the past is put away (old friends, places you used to frequent, college crap) and the 'new' begins - jobs, kids, house, etc. Guess I'll be booking my ticket to Married Land soon. Bon Voyage, Paul!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home