Tuesday, January 31, 2006

FINALLY! I see the light!

This has been some past month, but I think I may have finally seen the light at the end of the tunnel! As I've posted earlier, I've barely been in the same city for two consective weeks: two weeks in GA for Christmas. Back in KC for 1.5 weeks. Back to ATL for Paul Boyd's wedding for 5 days then back to KC. I then had to wrap up my grad school info (slides, story, statement of purpose, etc, etc) and mail it off within a week! I stayed up all night last night dottin' my 'I's and crossin' my 'T's, but I finished it and mail it 'next day' to New York! Wish me luck everyone. Lucy and I may be in New York next year.
Now I can get back to jobs I've had to put off. (sorry everyone! You know who you are!)

Site Meter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home