Thursday, February 02, 2006

Getting ready

I've got a huge physical undertaking coming up - a 50k on February 11th. I'll be the first to admit I haven't trained NEARLY enough. I've been bouncing around the country and finishing an ill-timed work load to keep any sort of schedule.
Over the last week, I have been picking up my pace though doing either biking or running on most days. It won't be enough for me to be confident I can finish the race, but it'll have to do. I'm about to go bike for a few hours then run tonight w/ the trail gang.
Lucy was sweet enough to get me an ipod shuffle for Christmas. To let you know how busy I've been, yesterday was the first day I even took it out of the box. I've loaded it up w/ some inspirational bikin' music. Here's some highlights:

Chesterfield Kings - great 70s punk band
Flamin' Groovies - another great 70s punk band. Listen to "Heading for the Texas Border"
Link Wray
Wolf Parade
Q65
The Dead 60s

Time to bike!
Site Meter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home